Blog, geek talk for Web Log, has become a communication tool all in its own class. Blogs abound on the "Net", but the question to ask is, "will it make a difference". I think so.
Hence the reason for my blog. I am going to attempt at two blog entries per week and "thank you for some clever people" you can subscribe to this blog so that you do not have to come back each week. The news reader will notify you when a new entry is made.
Okay, I can see I have lost some of you. Simple like a pimple. At the bottom of this blog page is a "SUBSCRIBE" link. Just click it and follow the instructions. See...eezy peezy.
Speak to you soon.
God Bless, Brad
1 comment:
Dear Brad, I am rather impressed by this blog thing you guys have going on. You and Este are such a blessing and Joe and I am soooo pleased that God has led us to Highway's doorstep. Thank you and God bless you for your unending love for Jesus.
Love, Joe and Zedi
Post a Comment